Sunday, January 16, 2011

Testimony of Life behind the explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger, USA.

All started from my dreams. I want to be astronauts. I want to fly into space. But I do not have something right. I do not have a degree. And I'm not a pilot. However, nothing happened.

White House announced the search for ordinary citizens to participate in 51-L flight shuttle Challanger. And the citizens it is a teacher. I am an ordinary citizen, and I'm a teacher. That same day I send a cover letter to Washington. Every day I ran into a post office box. Finally came the official envelope bearing the logo of NASA. Fulfilled my prayersI escaped the first allowance. This really happened to me.

Over the next few weeks, the realization of my dream of getting away when NASA conducted tests of physical and mental. Once the test is completed, I waited and prayed again. I know I'm getting closer to my dream. Some time later, I received a call to attend a special astronaut training program at the Kennedy Space Center. Of the 43,000 applicants, then 10,000 people, and now I became part of the 100 people who gathered for the final assessment. There is a simulator, klaustrofobi test, agility exercises, experimental jet lag. Who among us could pass this final exam? Lord, let me elected, so I prayed.

Then came the news that destroyed it. NASA chose Christina McAufliffe. I'm lost. My life's dream destroyed. I was depressed. Self-esteem disappears, and anger replaces happiness. I questioned everything. Why GodWhy not me? Part of me which one is less? Why was I treated cruelly? I turned to my father. He said, "It all happened for a reason."
Tuesday, January 28, 1986, I gathered with friends to see the launch Challanger. When the aircraft had passed the tower of the runway, I challenged my dreams for the last time. God, I'm willing to do anything to be in the plane. Why not me? Seventy-three seconds later, God answered all my questions and remove all doubts as Challanger exploded, killing all passengers. I remembered my father's words, "Everything happens for a reason."

I was not selected in the flight, although I really want it because God had other reasons for my presence on this earth. I have another mission in life. I did not lose; I'm a winner. I won because I had lost. I, Frank Slazak, still live to thank God that not all my prayers answered

No comments:

Post a Comment